I would say you NEED this book if you’re a young man. If you’re not sure if you should buy it, start with this short interview with Aaron Clarey.
During the nearly 19-minute long interview, Aaron will explore:
● The only source of happiness in a period of national decline.
● What is the chief underlying cause of American decline?
● The importance of minimalism as a financial strategy.
● How did Aaron make the jump from financial analyst to new media maven?
● How to survive the higher education bubble.
● What role does real estate play in Bachelor Pad Economics?
● What is the infamous “Smith & Wesson Retirement Plan?”
LISTEN HERE TO THE MAIN POINTS: